- All the programs available from this website are designed for the
operating system, they won't work on any other platforms (e.g. Mac OS, Linux, etc.) They are compatible with Windows
7 SP1 and later (unless noted otherwise).
- If you want to buy the full version of any program available here, just click the Buy link
above the related Download button or click the program
name under the Buy drop-down menu and you'll be redirected to the
order form on the vendor's website. Orders and deliveries are handled by
MyCommerce (a Digital River company).
- A registration is required for daily or professional uses; it would also be much appreciated to possibly get technical support.
- All the programs on this website are trial versions only (but
freeware and donationware), please never install a trial version over a
full version even if it is more recent otherwise you will loose the full
version; the full versions are only available from the vendor's website.
Still Capture Library
The Still Capture Library is a set of functions that allows C/C++
developers to add still capture from webcams, DV camcorders and other cameras to their applications in just a few
lines of code. The library is based on the DirectShow API but all the complexity is invisible to the developer.
The Still Capture library is composed of the include file (scapi.h), the library
files (scapi32.lib and scapi64.lib) to link to your modules, the redistributable library (scapi32.dll and scapi64.dll),
the sample source codes in C++, binaries and some test applications.
Even though the library is very small, it features all the functions
needed to get the most out of the available webcam(s):
- initialization and cleanup.
- device enumeration.
- device resolution enumeration.
- device capability retrieval.
- device property control (UVC, camera control and VideoProcAmp).
- live video preview management (position, visibility, pause).
- video input management (crossbar).
- still capture using software and/or hardware trigger.
- copy a still to the clipboard or save it to a file.
- get the handle (HBITMAP) of a still.
- get a still as a packed DIB.
- get possible error messages.
- plug-ang-play notification handling.
- crossbar input selection.
The library also includes stillcap.exe, a console application that allows
you to easily make still captures from a script, an application, a command prompt,
the Task Scheduler, etc.
Buy Still Capture Library
Dynamic DNS Update Library
The Dynamic DNS Update Library is a COM component that makes dynamic DNS updates
to BIND, Microsoft and other RFC-2136-compatible DNS servers possible in an easy way for applications written in
The library supports the following record types: A, MX, SRV, NS, CNAME,
PTR, TXT. Some others may be added at a later time on request.
The library implements 5 components:
For secure updates, HMAC-MD5 (BIND) and GSS-TSIG (Microsoft) are supported.
If after extensive testing, you are satisfied with this version of the DNS Library, please click the link
below to purchase a fully functional version without any restrictions.
Buy Dynamic DNS Update Library
Debugger Selector (DbgSel) is a program that allows developers
to easily switch from one Just-In-Time debugger to another. It also allows any user to restore the default
debugger settings in case they were lost.